The Lovin’ Heart Birth Doula Services Team is a unique partnership between two doulas. The partnership was formed after discussions about being “there” for our clients as doulas. “Being there” can be 24/7 for 5 weeks with multiple clients in a month. We believe every doula should have a backup they can rely on for every birth. Often a client is left with someone who does not know them or their specific needs. We have a better system where the client and doulas involved are all going to know each other very well. We limit the need to call a doula outside the partnership. This has worked well for all of our clients.
Benefits of Our Doulas Services
- Multiple doulas for the client offer a team perspective to help them through anything they need.
- The combined knowledge and experience of two doulas
- A known doula who is there for your birth.
- One to two prenatal appointments with both doulas.
- The call schedule to know the number to call when you go into labor.
- If you have a very long birth (which can happen) sometimes one doula can take over for the other giving you a fresh set of hands and head. A couple deserves to have 100% at all times.
- The doula attending your birth will visit you for a post postpartum follow up.
Our Goals-We Will
- Support you during your pregnancy, labor, postpartum period, in whatever choices you make.
- Provide information to enable you to make informed choices.
- Remain up to date on current research into birth related issues
- Believe that birth is a normal physiological process and an important journey in a mother and father’s life.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of all details relating to your pregnancy and birth.
- Strive to support you during labor to ensure a positive birth experience and to help you to achieve the type of birth you would like.
Keep in mind that we are independent and self-employed, We will be working for you, not your care provider or hospital.
We do not perform clinical tasks like blood pressure or fetal heart rate monitoring. We do provide physical, emotional and educational support.
Vaginal Birth after a Cesarean Section
Births with Single Moms
Intrauterine Insemination/ In Vitro Fertilization
Currently our fee is $900. We always strive to provide services for a woman who wishes to have a doula and are flexible with payment plans.